Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.979 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 29% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 946,918 Dinar (59,262 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 732,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)