Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.820 IQD / HTG
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,152,855 Dinar (61,258 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)