Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08734 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 754,620 Dinar (Rp 8,639,655) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 727,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (38 minutes ago)