Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08848 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 327,078 Dinar (Rp 3,696,729) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)