Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 338.731 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 894,482 Dinar (R$ 2,641) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 815,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (40 minutes ago)