Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 89.991 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 348,202 Dinar (R 3,869) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (29 minutes ago)