Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 101.807 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 866,186 Dinar (R 8,508) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 702,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)