Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.141 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 737,604 Dinar (R 8,872) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 677,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (38 minutes ago)