Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.270 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 871,214 Dinar (₨ 77,304) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 825,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)