Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.891 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 727,450 Dinar (₨ 66,792) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 693,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)