Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.875 IQD / NPR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 441,408 Dinar (₨ 40,590) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (37 minutes ago)