Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.238 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,211,496 Dinar (541,398 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 688,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)