Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.918 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 75% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 546,775 Dinar (285,114 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (37 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (44 minutes ago)