Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.966 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 550,179 Dinar (279,781 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$95 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)