Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.075 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,159,037 Dinar (558,455 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 689,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)