Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.920 IQD / XAF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 824,531 Dinar (429,461 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (34 minutes ago)