Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1517.644 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 652,084 Dinar (£430) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)