Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1447.941 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 417,847 Dinar (£289) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (28 minutes ago)