Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 695.796 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 877,900 Dinar (1,262 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 803,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (31 minutes ago)