Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 676.055 IQD / BGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 510,805 Dinar (756 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)