Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 281.311 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 432,108 Dinar (1,536 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)