Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 275.615 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 521,022 Dinar (1,890 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)