Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 301.702 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 811,144 Dinar (2,689 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 714,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)