Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 320.576 IQD / PLN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 825,537 Dinar (2,575 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 808,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (34 minutes ago)