Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 642,665 Dinar (€506) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)