Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1378.183 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 969,979 Dinar (€704) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 680,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)