Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.663 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 929,070 Dinar (17,642 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 821,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)