Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.218 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 799,280 Dinar (15,307 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 701,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 150,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alanya costs 14TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (29 minutes ago)