Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.960 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 791,636 Dinar (R 9,103) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 715,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)