Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 295.380 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 819,892 Dinar (2,776 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)