Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 300.533 IQD / RON
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 819,666 Dinar (2,727 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 775,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)