Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.864 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 824,155 Dinar (21,766 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 699,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (21 minutes ago)