Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.579 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 951,261 Dinar (26,736 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 812,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)