Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.715 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 539,109 Dinar (15,530 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)