Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.086 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 827,392 Dinar (23,582 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 731,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)