Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.485 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 544,206 Dinar (16,252 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 73,800 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)