Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29967 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 570,955 Dinar (1,905,278 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)