Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29585 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 837,318 Dinar (2,830,239 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 688,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)