Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29582 IQD / KHR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 966,087 Dinar (3,265,766 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 786,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)