Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.873 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 837,933 Dinar (22,725 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 214,500 (32 minutes ago)