Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.140 IQD / THB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 958,351 Dinar (27,272 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 815,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)