Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 365.590 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 910,245 Dinar (R$ 2,490) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 760,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (38 minutes ago)