Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 349.611 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 365,661 Dinar (R$ 1,046) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ningbo costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)