Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 275.225 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 336,139 Dinar (RM1,221) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)