Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.101 IQD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 707,231 Dinar (₨63,711) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 681,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)