Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1283.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 623,306 Dinar (€486) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (42 minutes ago)