Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 922.693 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,265,014 Dinar (AU$1,371) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 808,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)