Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 881.543 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,027,490 Dinar (AU$1,166) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 695,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)