Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,843 prices entered by 222 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 913.288 IQD / AUD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,319,914 Dinar (AU$1,445) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 819,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)