Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 16.664 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 527,403 Dinar (31,649 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (32 minutes ago)