Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 15.616 IQD / MZN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 622,784 Dinar (39,882 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)