Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.086 IQD / HUF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 419,200 Dinar (102,585 Ft) in Pécs to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 2 hours ago)