Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1327.564 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 567,753 Dinar (€428) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)