Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1339.757 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 866,202 Dinar (€647) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 713,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)