Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1352.721 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 902,782 Dinar (€667) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 735,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)