Cost of living comparison between Patna, India and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.127 IQD / INR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 289,219 Dinar (₨16,887) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)