Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39133 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 785,992 Dinar (COL$2,008,505) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 778,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (38 minutes ago)