Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39359 IQD / COP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 834,949 Dinar (COL$2,121,364) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 791,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)