Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,577 prices entered by 529 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1373.258 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,150,307 Dinar (€838) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 744,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)