Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 159.303 IQD / SRD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 435,864 Dinar (2,736 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (38 minutes ago)