Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 156.639 IQD / SRD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 350,718 Dinar (2,239 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)