Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 159.562 IQD / SRD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 6% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 771,363 Dinar (4,834 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 727,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)