Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.220 IQD / SRD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 870,347 Dinar (5,432 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 817,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,009 (30 minutes ago)