Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 699 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1181.000 IQD / PAB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 710,044 Dinar (601 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)