Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1376.262 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 920,434 Dinar (€669) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 681,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)