Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1395.164 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,091,435 Dinar (€782) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 808,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)