Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.293 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 312,500 Dinar (136,267 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (37 minutes ago)