Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.299 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 769,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 769,000 Dinar (334,476 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)