Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.293 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 746,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 746,000 Dinar (325,296 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 340,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $40 (23 minutes ago)