Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.299 IQD / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 774,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 774,000 Dinar (336,651 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)