Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 819.661 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,065,875 Dinar (NZ$1,300) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 759,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)