Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 854.750 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,045,827 Dinar (NZ$1,224) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 738,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)