Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 830.170 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 673,137 Dinar (NZ$811) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (about 1 hour ago)