Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1264.400 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 519,185 Dinar (€411) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (27 minutes ago)