Cost of living comparison between Palermo, Italy and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1270.544 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 413,091 Dinar (€325) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)