Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1269.490 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 615,325 Dinar (€485) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)