Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08864 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 4% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 449,111 Dinar (Rp 5,066,850) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (44 minutes ago)