Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1448.855 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,074,263 Dinar (€741) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 733,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)