Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1237.708 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 662,680 Dinar (€535) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 12 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pucallpa costs S/. 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)