Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1379.354 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 977,143 Dinar (€708) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 676,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)