Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08830 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 278,410 Dinar (Rp 3,153,037) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (27 minutes ago)