Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08367 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 727,905 Dinar (Rp 8,699,208) in Padang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 719,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)