Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08864 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 797,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 720,627 Dinar (Rp 8,129,477) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (41 minutes ago)