Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1510.134 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 54% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 602,856 Dinar (£399) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)