Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1542.080 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,234,845 Dinar (£801) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 799,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)