Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.298 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 809,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 767,407 Dinar (232,685 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)