Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.307 IQD / NGN
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 695,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah you would need to make just about 659,615 Dinar (199,444 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)