Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 124.187 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 783,829 Dinar (6,312 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 731,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)