Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.061 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 742,806 Dinar (5,892 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 690,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)