Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.900 IQD / XOF
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 574,402 Dinar (302,278 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)