Cost of living in Ottawa, Canada compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 880.502 IQD / CAD
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ottawa (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 432,764 Dinar (C$491) in Ottawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)