Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.650 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 756,396 Dinar (14,367 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 683,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)