Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 57.968 IQD / CZK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 17% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 907,131 Dinar (15,649 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 773,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)