Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 IQD / CLP
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 851,788 Dinar (CH$469,616) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 763,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (43 minutes ago)