Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1457.588 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,003,813 Dinar (€689) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 713,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)