Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1369.415 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 1,103,504 Dinar (€806) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 799,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 2.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 2 hours ago)