Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,279 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.978 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 701,755 Dinar (kr 4,978) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)