Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 138.531 IQD / NOK
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 76% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 549,742 Dinar (kr 3,968) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (25 minutes ago)