Cost of living comparison between Osaka, Japan and Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.219 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 593,267 Dinar (¥58,056) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)