Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.354 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 692,194 Dinar (¥66,850) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)