Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.119 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 771,943 Dinar ($b4,538) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 755,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)