Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia vs Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 172.701 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Al Mawsil al Jadidah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 827,467 Dinar ($b4,791) in Oruro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 700,000 Dinar in Al Mawsil al Jadidah.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)